Another definite advantage of entering the Communications and International Public Relations programme of the National University of Science and Technology (MISIS) is that you will study in the very heart of Moscow, a vibrant, dynamic city which offers unprecedented opportunities, both professional and cultural. You will have a chance to become a part of Moscow’s international community, meeting experienced scientists and experts, participating in conferences and workshops and laying a solid foundation for your future career in communication and international public relations.
In this master’s degree program, university professors teach interactive classes, heads of communications agencies share first-hand experience, and students benefit from multicultural discussions and challenging project work. It takes two years of full-time studies to complete this program. The first semester starts in September.
As a result of this program, you will:
- be better equipped for international cooperation in research and innovation as well as for interaction with businesses
- improve your knowledge and skills in public relations and communications
- be able to increase recognition, popularity, and use of innovative and established products and technologies at a local, national and global scale
- gain practical experience through interaction with PR professionals, visits to various organizations, and an internship in a relevant department of a public or private organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Intercultural Communication
- Communication Theory
- Corporate Communication
- Communication Management
- Intercultural Business Communication
- International Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Public Relations View 5 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be admitted as a regular graduate student to a two-year Master’s program at MISIS, an applicant must have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- A scanned copy of the passport biographical page with the Notarized translation into Russian language
- A scanned copy of the Bachelor Diploma Certificate (or equivalent) with the notarized translation into Russian language
- Educational Transcript with the notarized translation into Russian language
- The Statement on standard medical form indicating no contraindications for studying in Russia, with note on results of HIV, tuberculosis and hepatitis tests with notarized translation into Russian language
- Motivational Letter in English
- CV in English
International2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2900 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2900 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 214 000 rubles/per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.