The Education Studies program at Monash University is suited to students who have a first qualification in a discipline other than education. It is also a pathway for students who do not yet meet the entry requirements for the Master of Education.
Through your studies, you will:
- acquire knowledge of foundational concepts and traditions in education
- develop understanding of recent issues and debates across policy and practice
- apply critical perspectives on substantive and contemporary issues and ideas
- demonstrate analytical skills in evaluating, synthesising and communicating academic concepts
- build confidence in academic practice at an advanced level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interacting with research in education contexts
- Investigating education issues in global contexts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 203 other Masters in Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Monash University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS: 084062B
- Applicants must have successfully completed a recognised bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification with a pass (50%) average. Alternatively, applicants with 5 years of relevant full-time informal learning, with a recommendation letter or reference from an employer, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17800 AUD per year during 6 months.
National13250 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13250 AUD per year during 6 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.