This Master of Professional Accounting offered at Edith Cowan University course will lead to the acquisition of accounting skills and knowledge, and fulfilment of the entry requirements of the accounting professional bodies.
Graduates of the course will be equipped to work in a range of industries in Australia and abroad including, business, government and not-for-profit organisations in accounting, financial services and management positions.
Management roles and activities undertaken by graduates include developing financial plans, conducting audits, advising company directors, shareholders and clients.
Possible future job titles
Director of Finance, Financial Controller and Support Manager, Tax Advisor, Senior Consultant, Accountant, Strategic Analyst, Chief Ratings Analyst, Global Investment Banker
Accredited by: Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Accounting Concepts and Applications
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Corporate Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting for Managerial Planning and Control
- Business Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend you apply as soon as you can. It's best to receive an offer as early as possible so you can prepare for orientation and semester start.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 125 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 079124B
- The following course-specific admission requirements are mandatory and must be satisfied by all applicants. These requirements are in addition to or supersede the minimum requirements outlined within the Academic admission requirements band section below.
- All applicants are required to meet the published entry requirements.
- Applicants with an Accounting undergraduate degree from an Australian institution should not apply.
- Successful applicants with a Graduate Certificate qualification or higher in Accounting may seek reduced course duration by applying for recognition of prior learning.
International31100 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31100 AUD per year during 24 months.
National24800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24800 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Joondalup
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.