Massey University was the first university in New Zealand to offer postgraduate qualifications in development studies. International Development program is built on that reputation by developing world-class courses in international development.
The professors and lecturers are scholars and active researchers, but are also people with experience in development policy and practice in diverse contexts including the Pacific, Asia and Africa.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development and Underdevelopment
- Development Management
- Gender and Development
- Sustainable Development
- Globalisation and Development
- Development Research Design
- Development Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies International Development View 3 other Masters in Gender & Sexuality Studies in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in International Development requires you to have a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Development Studies
- You may also apply if you have a Bachelor’s degree with a B- average across the 300 level courses along with relevant field or industry experience of an appropriate kind and duration. You will need to provide you curriculum vitae outlining your experience.
International23384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23384 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National4790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4790 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic students: 7400 NZD
- International students: 36122 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.