It is a 120-credit programme that is run in block courses, specifically designed for those that may be working while studying. It takes one year full-time to complete.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation Studies from Massey University draws on existing courses from the Bachelor of Aviation Management, giving an insight into the full undergraduate degree.
Massey University is the only place in New Zealand where you can turn your passion for aviation into a university qualification. We are an internationally-recognised pilot training facility, but we also introduce you to a wider knowledge of the global aviation industry. Topics include aviation human factors, aviation security issues, airline strategic management and legal issues in aviation. A background in these topics will expand the range of careers open to you in the aviation industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Aviation Studies
- Aviation Management Practicum
- Environmental Impacts of Aviation
- Aviation Strategic Management
- Introduction to Management in Aviation
- Management in Aviation Systems
- Air Traffic Control/Aviation Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Aerospace Engineering View 9 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission to this endorsement requires that the candidate will also:
- hold a Class One medical certificate recognised by the CAA NZ and meet appropriate pilot aptitude selection criteria as defined from time to time by the School of Aviation, and
- hold a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) - Aeroplane (A).
International18985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18985 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National4783 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4783 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Domestic students: 7400 NZD
- International students: 29370 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.