The Master of Inclusive Education prepares you to teach, collaborate, consult, advocate and evaluate in an inclusive education environment.
- Practical focus
Learn about Australian and international policies and practices in inclusive education, and examine the social, moral, cultural, legal, educational and political influences on the development of inclusive education practices. Choose from teaching, project and leadership strands depending on your career goals. You'll also have the opportunity to gain practical experience implementing curriculum projects, designing instructional plans for special needs children and using diverse assessment procedures.
- Study your way
Delivered online, this course gives you the freedom to choose when and where you complete your degree. You'll have access to a wide range of online study materials, academic support and communication tools.
- Join our community
You'll learn from leading educators who have made substantial contributions to research and curriculum development over many years. The Master of Inclusive Education is recognised by the NSW Department of Education as an approved postgraduate program at master's level in special education, inclusive education or sensory disabilities for Sponsored Training Education Programs.
Charles Sturt University's Master of Inclusive Education positions you as a skilled inclusive educator who can act as an agent of change in any work context. You'll have the expertise to take up roles such as special education teacher, social worker, youth worker, disability support worker, curriculum designer, community liaison officer and early childhood intervention specialist.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching and Learning in the Differentiated Classroom
- Assessment and Evaluation for Learning
- Designing and Managing the Inclusive Learning Environment
- Collaboration and Teamwork in the Inclusive School
- Data informed practice
- Developing the Inclusive School and
- Inclusive Education Project
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Provider CRICOS 00005F
- hold the degree of Bachelor of Education or AQF equivalent from an approved tertiary institution; or
- hold the degree of Bachelor of Education (Honours) or equivalent from an approved tertiary institution; or
- hold a Bachelor’s degree or AQF equivalent from an approved tertiary institution with an end‐on integrated professional qualification (such as a Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Bachelor of Teaching Secondary) in teaching, speech pathology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, or psychology;
- possess other qualifications and/or work experience deemed to be AQF equivalent; and
- complete any additional qualifying subjects or course prescribed by the Faculty Board.
International22960 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22960 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21360 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.