The Master of Arts in International Relations at Yasar University pays special attention to ensuring that its graduates are not only able to apply theoretical thinking to analyzing and evaluating a wide range of issues in the field of international relations but also possess the tools necessary to conduct solid scientific research.
The compulsory courses offered during the first two semesters such as international relations theories and research methods reflect this focus. The students are then able to choose from a wide range of courses available, and concentrate their studies on topics of their choice.
Program Objectives and Structure
The field of international relations no longer deals exclusively with inter-state relations but also includes the analyses of interactions among societies, civil society organizations, transnational actors, and individuals. The Department of International Relations, thus, seeks to train its students to develop the necessary skills to assess the multilevel networks of relations on the global scene, conduct interdisciplinary research with theoretical and thematic explanations, and adapt themselves to the dynamics of ongoing globalization.
To that end, the Master of Arts in International Relations Program pays special attention to ensuring that its graduates are not only able to apply theoretical thinking to analyzing and evaluating a wide range of issues in the field of international relations but also possess the tools necessary to conduct solid scientific research. The compulsory courses offered during the first two semesters such as international relations theories and research methods reflect this focus. The students are then able to choose from a wide range of courses available, and concentrate their studies on topics of their choice.
Why choose this program?
- The program seeks to prepare students for further graduate studies, as well as for professional life in international, governmental, and non-governmental organizations, multinational corporations, the foreign ministry, and think tanks.
- Distinguished faculty with a wide variety of research interests allows students to choose from a large pool of topics to concentrate their studies.
- The students have the opportunity to take courses and/or conduct research in prestigious partner institutions and universities.
- We provide job and internship opportunities in NGOs, research centers, and think tanks. Students can also participate in Erasmus internship programs and work at EU-funded projects during their studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of International Relations
- Research Methods in International Relations
- Current Issues in International Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 25 other Masters in International Relations in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- Undergraduate degree in International Relations, Political Science, Public Administration or a related field
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
International4500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.