CSU's police security management academics are leaders in their fields and have significant experience and academic expertise – offering you a unique advantage in furthering your knowledge and expertise in this emerging field.
- Study at your own place and pace
The Master of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing from Charles Sturt University is offered online to give you the flexibility to fit study around your existing work, family or other commitments.
- Tailored to meet the emerging needs of industry
Developed with extensive industry consultation across law enforcement, intelligence, regulatory, banking and finance sectors, the Master of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing is the only course of its kind offered at an Australian university.
- Choose your study pathway
Depending on your existing qualifications and career aspirations, you can choose to complete a graduate certificate, graduate diploma or master's degree. If you've successfully completed the Association of Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) certification examination you'll be awarded 8 points of credit (equivalent to one standard CSU subject).
- Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security (AGSPS)
Established in 1993, CSU's Australian Graduate School of Policing and Security (AGSPS) is a leading provider of postgraduate research and education for professionals in law enforcement, emergency management and security. CSU's courses offered through AGSPS span a broad range of global issues that include international terrorism, intelligence analysis, transnational crime, fraud and financial crime, corruption, cyber-crime, and natural disaster management.
This course is for you if you're already working or wish to work in compliance, regulation, law enforcement, finance, banking and security fields in roles relating to the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing. Gaining a qualification in this field will allow you to deepen your understanding of the discipline and seek higher level policy, planning, management and research positions in the field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Financial Crime Control and Risk Management
- Foundations in Financial Crime
- Investigating Financial Crime - Prosecuting Financial Crime
- Contemporary Issues in Financial Crime
- Research Methodology and Dissertation Proposal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Provider CRICOS 00005F
- An applicant for admission to candidature for a Master of Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing shall have an appropriate Bachelors degree from an Australian university or equivalent overseas tertiary institution, taken over a minimum of three years (full-time equivalent).
- Complete all of the requirements of the Graduate Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing at a credit level or above or an equivalent graduate diploma completed at an Australian university or overseas equivalent.
International20800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National16800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16800 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.