t combines the theoretical and real-world knowledge of our industry experts with practical applied learning and attracts built environment professionals from across the globe, offering virtual networking and exchanges of experiences in different international contexts.
Our industry-leading specialist MBA is a fully supported online programme offering great flexibility for you to earn while you learn and study wherever you are based in the world.
Why study this programme?
The MBA in Construction and Real Estate at University College of Estate Management is suitable for ambitious and experienced construction and real estate professionals in the public and private sectors. This stimulating, challenging and specialist MBA programme is suitable for current and aspiring senior managers who want to improve their leadership skills through strategic management and reach more senior positions. The flexible and life-changing programme increases the career options of its graduates, particularly in international markets.
This programme enables aspiring and current leaders within the built environment to acquire management skills and competencies which will enable them to face the challenges of a rapidly changing world. The programme also provides a platform for students to further enhance their professional and technical skills in an area of the sector that will further improve their knowledge base.
There are a broad range of careers that UCEM students undertake whilst/after completing this programme which include; construction programme management,International marketing, business management, property development and management, international procurement and tendering, property management, real estate investment management and strategic, innovation and management of Change.
- Strategic Management of Change
- Managing and Leading People
- Management Finance and Science
- Principles of Marketing
- Professional Cost Management
- Planning and Development
- Management of Construction
- Property Management
- Procurement & Tendering
- Investment Appraisal & Portfolio Management
- Property Transactions
- 24 months
- 15 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management View 13 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
Entrants to this programme are normally required to have attained one of the following:
- A Bachelor Degree with honours at lower second standard (2:2), or equivalent and three years’ experience
- A Bachelor Degree, or equivalent, plus experience in a relevant field
- A Level 5 qualification as defined by the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ) Level 5 plus five years’ relevant work experience – two of which should be at an appropriate senior management level
- Grade C or above in English Language or Literature (Grade 4 for applicants holding newly reformed GCSE’s in England) or an equivalent qualification
- A professional qualification plus five years’ relevant experience – two of which should be at an appropriate senior management level.
International5087 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10175 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National5087 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10175 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
£1,125 per module x 7 plus the Postgraduate Project @ £2,300
This programme is designated for Student Finance and students in England and Wales may apply for a Postgraduate Loan. Eligible students can apply for funding for up to £5,304.50 each academic year. The loan is then paid in three instalments throughout the academic year.
This programme is now registered with the Skills Funding Agency for Professional and Career Development Loans.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!