In an ever-changing and competitive environment, the UCEM MBA programme is designed for ambitious and experienced real estate and construction professionals seeking an accelerated route to senior management.
Accredited by globally-renowned professional bodies RICS, CIOB, CABE* and CMI, this leading specialist MBA offers professional body membership and a fast-track route to Chartered Manager status.
The Construction and Real Estate programme at University College of Estate Management also leads to MRICS (Chartered Surveyor) status on passing the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC).
It combines the theoretical and real-world knowledge of our industry experts with practical applied learning and attracts built environment professionals from across the globe, offering virtual networking and exchanges of experiences in different international contexts.
Why study with UCEM?
- UCEM is the leading provider of supported online education for the Built Environment
- Our programmes are recognised and accredited by professional bodies – including RICS, CIOB, CABE, ICES and HKICM – enabling students to progress to professional membership and gain Chartered status
- You will be supported every step of the way by our Tutors, who are experienced practitioners in their respective fields, and our Matrix-accredited professional support staff
- Designed for busy working professionals, supported online education offers the flexibility to fit your studies around your work enabling you to fast-track your career and directly apply your learning to your work
- UCEM programmes offer a range of modules that allow you to choose a specialism to support your career path
- Our supported online education model provides access to all your learning materials wherever you are in the world. If your work requires you to change location or travel, you can take us with you
Accredited by globally-renowned professional bodies RICS, CIOB, CABE and CMI, this leading specialist MBA offers professional body membership and a fast-track route to Chartered Manager status. The programme also leads to MRICS (Chartered Surveyor) status on passing the RICS Assessment of Professional Competence (APC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management of Change
- Managing and Leading People
- Management Finance and Science
- Principles of Marketing
- Professional Cost Management
- Planning and Development
- 24 months
- 15 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management View 10 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with honours at lower second standard (2:2) and three years’ experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree, plus experience in a relevant field
- A Level 5 qualification as defined by Framework for Higher Education Qualifications for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ) plus 5 years’ relevant experience
- A professional qualification plus 5 years’ relevant experience, two of which should be at appropriate senior management level.
International5200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National5200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
£1,125 per module x 7 plus the Postgraduate Project @ £2,300
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.