The International Business Management programme is offered by the JAMK University of Applied Sciences.
The objectives, structure, contents and delivery of the MIB programme are fully attuned to enhance employment potential of graduates. Furthermore, the requirement of at least three years of relevant work experience after the bachelor’s degree in International Business Management is meant to ensure that the students understand their conceptual knowledge and are able to relate it to professional fields in a holistic manner.
The success achieved by JAMK in the employment arena is attributable to strong conceptual knowledge, business skills, entrepreneurship skills, customer orientation, independent working abilities, continual learning skills, information acquisition skills, problem-solving skills, communication skills, and IT technology skills.
- Financial analysis and economic communication
- Global growth strategies
- Global leadership and culture
- Global marketing and sales
- Managing new ventures for global growth
- Microeconomics of competitiveness
- Strategic management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 27 other Masters in International Business in Finland
- a Bachelor’s degree in the field of business, bachelor of hospitality management or other equivalent degree.
- All applicants who have demonstrated their eligibility (and sent the pre-assignment in Cyber Security) will be invited to the entrance examination.
- Total points from entrance examination are 100 points. The applicant must score at least 20 points /100p. in the entrance examination in order to pass the exam and have a chance to be admitted to the programme. Student selection is based on the total score of the entrance examination.
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.