The Operations Management and Control programme from Stockholm University is given in close collaboration with businesses an other organizations to address relevant challenges for managers in the field.
- This programme provides a solid platform for a future career of managing operations in Sweden and internationally.
- To ensure high employability the program is in close collaboration businesses and other organizations, making sure the courses address relevant challenges for managers in the field.
- Upon completion, common positions include: management consultant, management trainee, supply chain planner, operations developer, strategic buyer/procurer, business controller, production/services leader and project leader.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Strategy
- Business Analytics: Data, Models and Decisions
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Current Research in Accounting & Operations Management
- Advanced Research Methods in Accounting and Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 61 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Sweden
- A Bachelor's degree. A minimum of 60 ECTS credits in Business Administration.
- Swedish Upper Secondary School Course English B/6 or equivalent.
International8939 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17878 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Applies to citizens from outside EU, EEA or Switzerland. First instalment: 45000 SEK. The complete programme: 180000 SEK.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.