The programme will begin with your first year at the University of Cologne and then, you will spend your second year at one of our partner universities.
The variety of Double Master's in Business Administration at University of Cologne that we have on offer means you can choose the programme which best matches your career ambitions and academic interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Development
- Supply Chain Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Outside of Germany and not from the University of Groningen must additionally apply via uni-assist online and via post by 30 April (date of receipt).
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 20 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent with strong proficiency in Business Administration and Economics (at least 78 ECTS in total, of which at least 48 ECTS in Business Administration and 18 ECTS in Economics). Furthermore, applicants need to have strong proficiency in Statistics and/or Mathematics (at least 15 ECTS). Please note the specifications on the allocation of courses to the subject areas.
- Overall grade equivalent to at least 2.7 (German grading system) in the bachelor's degree
- English language skills (please check this link for more information)
- GMAT test result
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
As a student of one of the partner universities of the University of Cologne you do not have to pay any tuition fees. Only Social fee.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.