You will discover how the subject of international relations has evolved, considering traditional theories and how they compare with contemporary thinking and current events. By studying global institutions such as the World Bank, the United Nations and the EU and the role they play on the political stage, you will gain an insight into how they deal with the shifting political and social issues that influence decision making at a regional, national and worldwide level.
You will also explore the impact of globalisation and its consequences for international society, enhancing your expertise and giving you the confidence to tackle the ethical challenges occurring in the world around you.
You’ll have an in-depth understanding of the social and political challenges that affect nations around the globe, with the capacity to cope with these challenges in employment as well as political and social engagement. Graduates of this International Relations from Leeds Beckett University have taken their qualification into a variety of areas, from roles within marketing and communications, to working for NATO and becoming an MP.
- International Charity Worker
- Government Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theorising International Relations
- Theorising Development
- Theorising Human Rights
- Gendering the International
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 444 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Sociology, Politics, Economics, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Human Geography, History, Business Studies, Criminology, Journalism, Media Studies, Anthropology, Education Studies, Peace Studies, European Studies, International Political Economy, Social Work, Law, Social Sciences, Social Policy, Development Studies, Events Management, Marketing, Security Studies or International Relations, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- PT UK: £833 for each 20 credit point module
- Part-time rates for international students are not automatically displayed as there are specific visa requirements which generally limit students to study in the UK on a full-time basis.
- FT online: 7,000 GBP per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.