We will help you move your career forward so you can play a leading role in the design, construction and maintenance of a broad range of infrastructure projects.
One of our key objectives is preparing you for professional membership. We will develop your technical ability, understanding of engineering principles, commercial flair and environmental awareness. You will look at contractual issues, health and safety, business functionality, communication skills, report writing, codes of conduct and responsibilities to your team.
You will have the expertise to take on a leadership role specialising in structures, transportation, water supply and treatment, or geotechnics with this Civil Engineering from Leeds Beckett University . Your potential employers could include local authorities, central government, contractors or government agencies. If you already work in civil engineering, this is a chance to prepare for professional membership by studying part-time.
This degree is accredited by the JBM as meeting the requirements for further learning for a Chartered Engineer (CEng)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Transportation Studies
- Professional Applications for Management
- Structural Analysis & Design
- Water Engineering & Fluid Mechanics
- Geotechnical Analysis & Design
- Materials Technology
- Civil Engineering Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 294 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering, a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training from within the civil engineering environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional; you can download our for completion.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.