Whether you graduated from our BSc (Hons) course or already work in industry as an associate engineer, we will equip you with the skills to play a leading role in the design, installation and management of building services.
Sustainability and the carbon reduction in buildings are a key issues around the world and these themes will be central to your work. You will learn about intelligent buildings and automation, and you will develop your knowledge of environmental science and the latest systems and innovation in energy conservation.
There is a high demand around the world for building services engineers. They are needed in the construction of new buildings and in the maintenance and refurbishment of existing structures to ensure they are operational and energy efficient. Your Building Services Engineering from Leeds Beckett University will provide you with the academic standing to apply for membership of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers and enable you to be involved in making key decisions in the industry.
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Facilities Manager
- Sustainability Engineer
CIBSE, Engineering Council, CIWEM
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Sustainable Buildings
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) & Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP)
- Work-Based Learning: Developing Engineering Portfolios & Study Methods
- Building Energy Management (BEM) & Intelligent Buildings
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction View 237 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subject of Building Services Engineering, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
- All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional
International722 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 722 GBP per module and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA722 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 722 GBP per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.