By the end of the course you will be adept at identifying new products, processes and markets to exploit opportunities in innovative ways.
Delivered and supported by award-winning academics and successful entrepreneurs, this course develops your understanding of enterprise and entrepreneurship on a global scale.
You’ll develop your skills through practical activities such as creating a ‘pop-up’ business, acting as a consultant to an existing organisation and exploring your own entrepreneurial potential. The action-based teaching techniques stimulate and enhance your skills, allowing you to experience genuine business challenges faced by enterprise both locally and globally.
The Enterprise and Entrepreneurship course at University of Leeds is designed for those who aspire to start their own business or social enterprise, develop an existing family firm or start a career in consultancy, corporate venturing or business development.
Graduates are equipped to succeed in a wide range of competitive environments and can draw on a number of key transferable skills to exploit global opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Perspectives on Enterprise
- Developing Your Enterprise Potential
- Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Creation
- Critical Entrepreneurship Studies
- Digital Transformation Management
- Research Design and Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 135 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
- A bachelor degree with a 2:1 (hons) in any subject.
- A background in business or management is desirable, but applicants from other disciplines are welcomed.
- Leeds awards a range of scholarships to UK, EU and international students. Scholarships are available to candidates who can demonstrate an excellent academic record and show excellent professional and personal skills.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.