Digital Healthcare at University of Applied Sciences St.Pölten is on practical benefits. That way you develop concrete solutions for prevention, diagnostics, therapy and care - e.g. mixed reality visualizations in radiology and sensor-aided soles for gait rehabilitation.
You chose from the following specialisations:
- Healthcare Technology Development
- Healthcare Technology Assessment
The graduates become experts in the interdisciplinary design, implementation, evaluation and development of healthcare scenarios with the aid of digital technologies. Their expertise is needed in the entire healthcare sector, e. g. by social security, hospitals as well as industrial and research institutions and in IT-driven healthcare companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Healthcare
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Fundamentals in Medical Issues/Fundamentals of Healthcare Technologies
Structures and Processes in Healthcare
- Economics, Law and Management
- Specialisation Healthcare Technology Development / Healtcare Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Informatics View 4 other Masters in Health Management in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor/Master Diploma: the completion of a subject-relevant University of Applied Sciences bachelor degree programme or the completion of an equivalent degree programme at a recognised domestic or foreign postsecondary educational institution
- And Secondary school-leaving certificate/TVE diploma examination/University entrance qualification certificate
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 363 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EUR 363.36 (for students from third countries: EUR 1,500) + student union fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.