The specificity of the program International Management programme from the IGR – IAE Rennes is to combine intensive French language courses with a comprehensive academic program in Management taught exclusively in English.
The main aim of the course is to provide students with the essential skills necessary to pursue a career as an International Business Executive.
The Master's program develops students' capabilities to succeed in a dynamic global business environment wiithin international companies.
Tailor-made for future managers, the program arms students with a panorama of up-to-date and indispensable «hard» and «soft» skills in International Management, which will help them incorporate the main steps of the companies' internationalization, by emphasizing on the interdependence of strategic, cultural, commercial, legal, financial and managerial issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal & Fiscal Framework
- Human Resources Management
- Intercultural Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 176 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- motivation letter written in English explaining the reasons why you are applying to the program.
- detailed curriculum vitae;
- Certified copy of the Bachelor's degree (4-year Bachelor’s) and related certified transcripts;
- if applicable, Certified copy of the Master's degree and related certified transcripts;
- Evidence of English language proficiency.
- passport sized photo;
- photocopy of passport or "carte de séjour" if applicable;
- certified translation in French or in English of birth certificate (if this document is not available when you apply, you can upload your passport again, bearing in mind that the birth certificate will be necessary for various administrative matters upon your arrival in France);
International6990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6990 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.