Role and responsibilities may also include but are not limited to taking responsibility for people, projects, operations and/or services to deliver organisational success. They will have the professionalism to deliver impact, behave ethically and demonstrate a commitment to continual learning and development.
The Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Level 7) at the Brighton School of Business and Management is accredited and delivered in collaboration with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and learners will receive access to the Management Direct online support repository as part of their registration.
- This course will provide senior managers with the opportunity to develop their strategic management skills and apply these procedures and practices to managing at a strategic level in the workplace
- Fees are substantially less compared to studying at a University
- Completion of the set assignments will examine work-based problems, and encourage you to apply tools, models and theories, to real life workplace situations
- Gaining this valuable qualification will improve your chances of promotion
- Strategic Leadership
- Personal and Professional Development for Strategic Leaders
- Strategic Risk Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategic Approaches to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses are taken via online distance learning so you can start your course on the Monday following your successful application
- Self-paced, Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesStrategic Management Leadership View 90 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Be 25 years of age and over
- 2 years middle management experience
International1713 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1713 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
National1713 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1713 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.