This Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (Level 7) online course at Brighton School of Business and Management qualification at QCF Level 7 is equivalent to a Master’s Degree, Integrated Master’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificate in academic terms.
Key Benefits of the Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- This course will provide senior managers with the opportunity to develop their strategic management skills and apply these procedures and practices to managing at a strategic level in the workplace
- This is a Master's level course with good progression routes onto an MBA course
- Studying online is a cost-effective way to complete a Level 7 course e.g. this Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, which could eventually lead to an MBA, Fees are substantially less compared to studying at a University
- Completion of the set assignments will examine work-based problems, and encourage you to apply tools, models and theories, to real life workplace situations
- Gaining this valuable qualification will improve your chances of promotion and a higher salary in your current or future workplace
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Developing Performance Management Strategies
- Financial Management
- Strategic Information Management
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project
- 8 months
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Every Monday, excluding UK Bank Holidays
- Self-paced, Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesStrategic Management View 75 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Be 25 years of age and over
- 2 years middle management experience
International1713 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1713 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
EU/EEA1713 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1713 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.