At Industrial Engineering and Operations Management from University of Nottingham you will have highly developed strategic abilities that ensure your business runs smoothly and maintains a competitive advantage.
You will graduate with a clear understanding of the methods, models and techniques that are used to resolve organisational difficulties. You'll be equipped with the analytical skills to understand the complexity of operational management challenges in business, combined with creative thinking to generate potential solutions.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Managing Contemporary Operations: Fundamentals and Challenges
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Project Management
- Service Operations Management
- Advanced Operations Analysis
- Design of Operations Facilities and Systems
- Quality Management and Quality Techniques
- Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing
- Aerospace Manufacturing Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Operations and Quality Management View 151 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (or international equivalent) in a business, engineering or science-related discipline
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.