Career destinations for our postgraduates include:
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- Part of an elite group of EQUIS and AMBA accredited business schools
- 6th in the UK for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with teaching underpinned by the latest developments
- An inspiring research portfolio worth £799m
- 91.1% of MSc graduates from Nottingham University Business School secured work, self-employment or further study within six months of graduation
- More than 19,000 Business School alumni connect you to a powerful global network of business contacts
More informationVisit official programme website
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Managing Contemporary Operations: Fundamentals and Challenges
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Design of Operations Facilities and Systems
- Quality Management and Quality Techniques
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1363 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 2.1 (or international equivalent) in a business, engineering or science-related discipline
- Personal statement and a list of modules being studied in the final year (for applicants who have not yet completed their undergraduate degree)
International21465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12465 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12465 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.