You will study a variety of modules across two semesters as well as a summer dissertation. The taught component consists of five core modules plus two options from a wide range of modules. This includes topics in corporate finance, capital markets, and financial security valuation as well as a thorough grounding in research methods for finance and a chance to study behavioural finance.
- This course is recognised by the Chartered Financial Analysts Institute's university recognition programme
- Ranked in The Financial Times top 65 Global Masters in Finance 2018 – pre-experience programmes
- Part of an elite group of EQUIS and AMBA accredited business schools
- 6th in the UK for research power in the latest Research Excellence Framework, with teaching underpinned by the latest developments
- An inspiring research portfolio worth £799m
- 91.1% of MSc graduates from Nottingham University Business School secured work, self-employment or further study within six months of graduation
- More than 19,000 Business School alumni connect you to a powerful global network of business contacts
More informationVisit official programme website
- Capital Market Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Research Methods for Finance and Accounting
- Derivative Investment
- Fixed Interest Investment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance View 703 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- 2.1 (international equivalent) in accounting, business studies, economics, finance or management; outstanding degrees in any quantitative discipline also considered. We will only consider students with a strong quantitative/mathematics background. You must have completed (at 2:1 or above UK or international equivalent) at least two of the following subject areas in the final two years of study: mathematics, statistics, quantitative research methods, finance, computational finance, and econometrics.
- Personal statement and a list of modules being studied in the final year (for applicants who have not yet completed their undergraduate degree)
International24975 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24975 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12960 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12960 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.