At Finance and Investment from University of Nottingham through real-time access to our Bloomberg Terminals you will learn to utilise data to analyse financial instruments that will underpin your investment decisions. You will also gain a broad understanding of the sector through modules that cover topics including corporate finance, capital market analysis, and financial security valuation.
- finance and investment analysts
- higher education teaching professionals
- investment bankers
- IT business analysts
- management consultants
- marketing professionals
- public relations professionals
- university researchers
- Capital Market Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Derivative Investment
- Fixed Interest Investment
- Behavioural Economics and Decision Making
- Computational Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- International Finance
- Islamic Banking, Finance and Accounting
- The Economics of Strategy and Market Structure
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Although most postgraduate courses do not formally close for applications, places are limited and courses may become full.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 182 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
- 2:1 (international equivalent) in finance, economics, business studies, accounting or financial engineering/mathematics. Outstanding degrees in any quantitative discipline (for example, natural sciences, computer science) also considered on a case by case basis. Applicants must have a strong quantitative/mathematics background and in their final two years of study have achieved a 2:1 (60%) in a minimum of two modules covering at least two of the following subjects: mathematics, statistics, quantitative methods, quantitative finance specialisms, and econometrics.
- International and EU equivalents. We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
- English language requirements
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.