Its main strength is its wide-ranging interdisciplinarity, achieved through both flexibility in the selection of electives and the organization of ad-hoc events. Students of Economic and Social Sciences programme at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi will be able to customize their study path considerably, depending on their interests and their scientific research areas.
Students will also benefit from close interaction with faculty and research centers at Bocconi, with the possibility of being involved in research projects in economics or other social sciences. They also have the opportunity to choose from several PhD-level Bocconi courses as electives.
Possible career opportunities are:
- Professions with strong research content, such as positions within international organizations, public or private research centers, consulting firms, the economic press, and professional academic careers in the areas of economics, statistical analysis, economic history, social sciences and applied mathematics
- New professional contexts in which economists are strongly required, such as regulatory authorities, central banking, nonprofit organizations, innovative areas in public administration, such as diplomacy and international commerce
- Applied statistician analyzing sociodemographic trends on behalf of firms and corporations, and other economic or financial organizations
- Company positions that require high-level analytical skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Mathematics
- Advanced Statistics
- Advanced Econometrics
- Institutions and Social Sciences
- General Economics,
- Applied Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Sociology View 5 other Masters in Sociology in Italy
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) testThe aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.