The Master of Science in Finance at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
- is regularly evaluated as one of the best Finance Master programs worldwide by the most prestigious international rankings
- provides a complete and high-quality education, ensuring a solid multidisciplinary foundation and targeted specialized skills
- relies on an outstanding international faculty, as well as “in-the-field” courses with expert practitioners
- takes advantage of the international environment on campus, with students and professors from various countries, and many opportunities to enrich the academic curriculum with experiences abroad
- offers access to study abroad programs at prestigious partner schools all over the world
- provides outstanding opportunities for relations with top employers in Italy and abroad
- benefits from the advantages that our location in the center of Milan provides, in terms of quality of life and many professional opportunities
The main career opportunities are the following:
- Manager at banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions
- Corporate finance/investment banking analyst in investment banks or other financial institutions
- Equity and debt analyst/financial analyst and economist
- Trader/sales/structures in equities, fixed income, currencies, derivatives
- Asset manager
- Private banker/sales to institutional clients
- Risk manager
- Consultant in either corporate finance advisory or financial institutions’divisions of large consulting companies
- Consultant and analyst at authorities and regulators of the financial system
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Investments and Portfolio Decisions
- Financial Modelling
- Corporate Valuation
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Statistical Methods in Inference and Forecasting
- Investment Banking and Capital Structure Operations
- Company and Financial Markets’ Law and Regulations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 47 other Masters in Economics in Italy
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) testThe aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.