The rise of competitive pressure and the spread of the digital technologies have dramatically increased the importance of marketing in organizations and have broadened its areas of competence.
Following this evolution, this program offers a curriculum that uses a multi-disciplinary approach (management, anthropology, psychology, law, statistics and computational subjects), with the aim of providing a solid background in each macro-area of marketing activities (market analysis, consumers behavior knowledge, development of marketing strategic decisions, evaluation of financial and competitive marketing performances).
Job opportunities for graduates in the Marketing Management program at Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi include:
- Business-to-business and business-to-consumer roles in all industries
- Key areas in marketing, e.g. market analysis, strategic marketing planning, marketing implementation, and monitoring
- Opportunities in the international arena, thanks to the international awareness about the strength of the Bocconi brand and its network of relations with companies, public sector institutions and non-profit organizations
- Openings in manufacturing, service, retailing and consultancy companies, as well as with market-research and communication agencies
- A wide variety of starting positions and roles, such as product and brand manager, advertising strategist, market analyst, media planner, key-account and customer relationship manager, trade and retail manager, sales manager, category manager, PR and event manager, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing Tools
- Market Sensing
- Global Vision and Economic Scenarios
- Go-to-Market Tools
- Marketing Analytics
- Innovation and Competitive Paths
- Results of the GMAT (or GRE) test: The aptitude test scores provide a fair and objective way to compare applications.Bocconi requires only the total score (verbal and quantitative sections) of the GMAT or GRE.No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Grade point average of exams passed in the Undergraduate programThe undergraduate GPA and transcripts are an indication of the applicant's previous academic performance. No particular scores are required to participate to the selections.
- Evaluation of the applicant's Curriculum vitae / Resumée and Personal statement
International14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14073 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.