You’ll study general management principles with a focus on international business activities across national boundaries.
When you graduate, you’ll be ready for work as a manager in the global employment market.
- You can apply to do a company-based dissertation, working with an external organisation. Recent dissertation projects include a feasibility study for a diet food programme with a national firm.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Managing People in Organisations
Accounting and Financial Management
Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
- International Business Strategy
- Management Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 588 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree or an approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.