Ready yourself for a wide variety of organisational and consultancy roles that demand expertise in information and knowledge management. The emphasis of the Information Management programme at University of Sheffield is on developing your knowledge, skills and experience of design, implementation, management and governance effective information environments.
- This includes examining their purposes, functions and processes and mediating between information users, resources and systems in both organizational and networked contexts.
- You'll also acquire practical experience in the use of new information and communications technologies and develop personal awareness and skills relevant to information management in a variety of workplace roles.
- This course is CILIP accedited
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Information and Knowledge Management
Information Governance and Ethics
Information Retrieval: Search Engines and Digital Libraries
Information Systems in Organisations
Research Methods and Dissertation Preparation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Health Informatics View 48 other Masters in Health Informatics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You'll need at least a 2:1 in any subject.
- an undergraduate degree in any subject discipline and at least 2 years' relevant work experience, or
- an undergraduate degree in any subject together with an acceptable relevant professional qualification and at least 2 years' relevant work experience, or
- an undergraduate degree in any subject area, and at least 5 years' relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.