The CIPD version has all core modules, whilst the non-accredited pathway includes some optional modules.
- On this Human Resource Management programme at University of Sheffield you’ll gain an expert understanding of the role human resources play in modern organisations.
- You’ll be taught by world-class researchers in the Institute of Work Psychology and learn about live HR issues such as diversity, performance management, and wellbeing. When you graduate, you’ll be equipped to succeed in human resources management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managing People in Organisations
- Professional Development
- Industrial Relations
- Employee and Organizational Development
- International Human Resource Studies
- Employee Performance Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Human Resource Management View 261 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 honours degree or an approved professional qualification.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all components, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.