The MSc Business and Management, University Campus Suffolk is designed for new or recent graduates and those with management experience. This programme goes beyond just providing students with a thorough grounding in vital business and management practices and the contexts in which they operate. The course philosophy focuses upon the role of modern business and management and the varied and sometimes complex mixture of knowledge and skills that drive the revenue streams of those modern entities. Modern businesses have become more diverse. The balance of power has shifted significantly in favour of the customer, who now has more control of the relationship than ever before, and technology has brought in new media channels and cultural norms. The role of business and management has altered, so too has the scope and role of management which is changing in response.
This course delivers the core essentials for a career in business and management by allowing students to rehearse the necessary skills and techniques required in the profession, and doing so at the intellectual and deep level of a Masters programme. Students taking this course will be able to significantly enhance their career and promotion prospects.
Students will complete 180 credits including the core module Global Enterprise Management plus three compulsory modules in Global Economic Trends, Research Methods and Operations and Human Resource Management. For the remaining modules students have a choice of topics giving them the opportunity to build on their business interests. Students will also complete a dissertation on a topic of their choice for the detailed exploration of technology, business and management issues.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Global Enterprise Management
- Research Methods
- Operations and Human Resource Management
- Financial and Risk management or Islamic finance or Islamic Finance and Business
- Global Economic Trends
- International Marketing of Market and Marketing
- Knowledge Management and Information Systems or Decision Making for Entrepreneurs or The Entrepreneurial Society: New Business Models
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1383 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
In order to satisfy the minimum general requirements for admission candidates should normally:
- Have an academic background in any discipline (Bachelors honours degree 2:2 or equivalent); or
- Hold an HNC or HND or a Foundation Degree and have two years relevant experience; or
- Have acquired qualifying experience through professional employment recognised as equivalent to a degree that enables the candidate to study successfully at masters level
All applicants are required to hold GCSE English and Maths at Grade C/4 or above. Applicants who do not hold these qualifications may be considered on an individual basis based upon their overall application and the course applied for.
International11790 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11790 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7965 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7965 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.