Business and Management, University Campus Suffolk staff and students will be drawn from all over the world with widely varied expertise, making this MSc a truly international programme.
If you have not previously studied business or management subjects, this course is designed to enable you to build the foundations needed for a business and management career.
Through a focus on the practical process of doing business and have opportunity to interact with businesses through our ever-expanding networks.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Managerial Economics and Finance
- Research Methods
- Innovative Entrepreneurial Society: new business models
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- International Business
- Managing People Effectively in an International Context
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 1545 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have an academic background in any discipline (Bachelors honours degree 2:2 or equivalent); or
- Hold an HNC or HND or a Foundation Degree and have two years relevant experience; or
- Have acquired qualifying experience through professional employment recognised as equivalent to a degree that enables the candidate to study successfully at masters level
International13995 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13995 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9495 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9495 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part-time tuition fee: £1,055 per 20 credits
Living costs for Ipswich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.