The Mediterranean Forestry and Natural Resources Management degree offered by the University of Lleida equips students with a solid scientific habilitation and the competences for careers in innovative fields of work within the Mediterranean forestry supply chain. It will both provide the basis needed for students to pursue academic opportunities (e.g. PhD program) and the qualifications needed to fill positions in all Mediterranean forestry supply chain segments (e.g. forestry and natural resources organizations, either public or private, either national or international).
Students will have to spend, obligatory, their first year of studies in one of the three Universities: University of Lleida, Padua or Lisbon. In the second year they may move to any other university of the consortium according to their interest in the different specializations - except back to their first year institution. Then, they may stay in their second university during the entire second year, or still move to another University in the second semester – including going back to their first year university. Notice that in order to obtain the title of Erasmus Mundus students have to study at least in two countries different from the one where they took their previous degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multiple criteria decision support systems for Mediterranean forest management planning in ULisboa
- Social and Environmental responsibility in Mediterranean forestry in U Padua
- Addressing risks in Mediterranean forest management planning-the case of fire in U Lleida
- Adaptive forestry strategies to provide good and services while coping with global change challenge in U Valladolid
- Advanced tools for sustainable management of Mediterranean forests in U Tuscia
- Ecosystem based multi-use forest management planning in Mediterranean forests in U Karadeniz
- Mediterranean Sustainable Forest Management - An Institutional Economics Approach in U Catholic Porto
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least a bachelor degree on the field of economics or sciences
- High proficiency in English
- Copy of Passport (as proof of Nationality)
- Copy of certificate of the place of residence (e.g. residence certificate or certificate from the candidate's place of work, study or training)
- Original or certified (translated) copy of university diploma or degree certificate. Certified translation into english.
- Original or certified (translated) copy of transcript of study results. Certified translation into english.
- CV - Curriculum vitae - European format is preferable
- State of Motivation
- Declaration and signature
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lleida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.