The Information Management - Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence programme at NOVA IMS is aimed at managers and leaders looking for added value provided from data warehouses and technical staff who work in BI initiatives, including the processes of data warehousing, business analytics and data visualization.
Who is it for?
The Master Degree Program in Information Management, with a specialization in Knowledge Management and Business Intelligence, is tailored for recent graduated students who plan to pursue a career in the business analytics field, as well as those seeking career advancement or change, especially from fields as Management, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related.
The program answers the industry’s demand for business information systems and data analytics, ensuring graduates the required training to manage and build actionable insights. This Masters is designed with full-time students in mind.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence
- Descriptive Methods of Data Mining
- Knowledge Management
- Applied Multivariate Data Analysis
- Research Methodologies
- Brand Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
April 7th to May 13th, 2021.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 7 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written)
- The selection process is based on the analysis of academic and professional curriculum. The members of the Admissions’ Jury Panel may decide to hold an interview with all or some candidates – face-to-face or videoconference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 18 months.
The tuition fee is €6.000, of which €4.100 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) and €1.900 for the development of final work (2nd year).
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Financial discount:
- A single payment: a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Two installments: a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni ( Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
- Companies that finance the program to 3 or more employees, in the same academic year, have a 20% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.