The Law programme from Koc University responds adeptly to meet Turkey’s need for lawyers who possess both professional language competency and an international perspective. Law school students have the opportunity to meet professional lawyers in regular seminars for their academic and career development.
Further, exchange programs in partnership with outstanding universities around the world and international internship opportunities are designed to support international experiences for students.
The law school also works to instill professional ethic values in its graduates thus enabling them to work in all fields of law- public or private- without exception.
- International and European Contract Law
- Dispute Resolution Mechanisms in International Private Law
- Intellectual Property in a Global Perspective
- Comparative Constitutional Law: Rights, Institutions and Judicial Review
- European Human Rights Law
- Transnational and European Criminal Law and Procedure
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 6 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Turkey
- Transcripts - A minimum 2.75 GPA is required .
- We strongly encourage applicants to submit a scanned image of the transcript at the time of application, which can speed processing; however, a final, official transcript will be required of all admitted students during registration.
- TOEFL/YDS/YÖKDİL - All native applicants and international applicants whose native language is not English must ensure that the Graduate School receives their official score from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or YDS.
International11000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 USD per year during 24 months.
National8642 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8642 USD per year during 24 months.
- Turkish students: 76500 Turkish Lira
Living costs for Istanbul
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.