On this MSc Project Management degree course at University of Portsmouth , you'll take your studies to postgraduate level and get to grips with the principles and practice of project management. You'll study strategic and practical approaches in different business environments and understand how the influence of successful project management on any organisation.
When you graduate, you'll have all the tools you need to contribute to the effectiveness of a business as a project manager.
What you'll experience
On this course, you'll:
- Study key themes in the field, including Budgets and Commercial Management, People Management and Risk, and Project Investigation and Systems Methods
- Take part in live web-based chat forums, where you can discuss your work with lecturers and other students
- Hear from guest speakers, who will share their experience and advice as practising project managers
- Complete a dissertation on a related topic of your choice
- Have 24/7 access to our Library’s electronic book, journal and database collections
Careers and opportunities
You'll graduate from this course with the ability to lead, or be part of, a team undertaking strategic projects, from initiation through to completion.
You'll have the skills for a successful career as a senior project manager in the commercial sector.
Here are some routes our graduates have pursued:
- project management
- project planning
- product development
- public sector management
- infrastructure planning and implementation
- naval and Aerospace construction industries
- doctorate level study in project management
This course is fully accredited by the Association for Project Management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core modules on this course include:
- Budget and commercial management
- People management and risk
- Project environment and planning
- Project investigation and system methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Entrepreneurship View 247 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second-class honours degree or equivalent, or sufficient evidence of both relevant work experience and academic potential to achieve the award.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15100 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.