If you want to take your previous studies or recent, relevant work experience to the next level, our MA Digital Marketing degree course will develop your technical skills and practical experience in digital media and marketing, increasing your appeal to employers and giving you the edge over your competition.
Almost every industry needs digital marketing experts and when you graduate, you'll have the skills to take on roles in areas such as e-commerce, marketing, advertising and social media.
What you will experience?
On this course, you'll:
- Learn from academic staff with relevant experience in the field, including research and consultancy
- Access our extensive library and IT facilities which include academic and practitioner publications
- Hear from guest speakers and take part in live case studies
- Draw on our extensive links with the industry
- Take part in topical debates on subjects like data collection, Artificial Intelligence in marketing, and Blockchain advertising
- Receive regular business updates, analysis and smart insights about the latest technology and marketing developments
- Learn about emerging technologies in the field of digital marketing
- You will have the opportunity to gain professional certificates to enhance your CV
Careers and opportunitiesThis course will give you the knowledge and practical skills to use digital media in a marketing environment.
You'll be in a strong position to pursue a career in fields including:
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Mobile advertising
You'll also have the entrepreneurial skills needed to start your own digital-based business. We'll be on hand to give you help, support and advice, whatever you decide to do next.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core modules include:
- Essentials of Marketing
- Consumer Insight and Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- User Experience
- Research Methods and Skills
- Dissertation or Digital Consultancy Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Artificial Intelligence View 274 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
Living costs for Portsmouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.