If you want to take your previous studies or recent, relevant work experience to the next level, our MA Digital Marketing degree course at University of Portsmouth will develop your technical skills and practical experience in digital media and marketing, increasing your appeal to employers and giving you the edge over your competition.
Almost every industry needs digital marketing experts and when you graduate, you'll have the skills to take on roles in areas such as e-commerce, marketing, advertising and social media.
What you will experience?
On this course, you'll:
- Learn from academic staff with relevant experience in the field, including research and consultancy
- Access our extensive library and IT facilities which include academic and practitioner publications
- Hear from guest speakers and take part in live case studies
- Draw on our extensive links with the industry
- Take part in topical debates on subjects like data collection, Artificial Intelligence in marketing, and Blockchain advertising
- Receive regular business updates, analysis and smart insights about the latest technology and marketing developments
- Learn about emerging technologies in the field of digital marketing
- You will have the opportunity to gain professional certificates to enhance your CV
Careers and opportunities
This course will give you the knowledge and practical skills to use digital media in a marketing environment.
You'll be in a strong position to pursue a career in fields including:
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Mobile advertising
You'll also have the entrepreneurial skills needed to start your own digital-based business. We'll be on hand to give you help, support and advice, whatever you decide to do next.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core modules include:
- Essentials of Marketing
- Consumer Insight and Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- User Experience
- Research Methods and Skills
- Dissertation or Digital Consultancy Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing Artificial Intelligence View 128 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A second-class honours degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15100 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU/Channel Islands and Isle of Man students – £3,000
- International students – £5,030 a year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.