The graduate students of the study cycle should be able to:
- Apply the knowledge and the capabilities to understand and to solve problems in new and non-familiar situations, in a broad and multidisciplinary context;
- Combine knowledge, to deal with complex problems, to developed solutions and to make judgments in situations of limited or incomplete information;
- To communicate the conclusions, the knowledge and foundations related, to specialists and non-specialists, in a direct and non-ambiguous way;
- To develop a life-learning process in an autonomous mode.
International Accreditation: EUR-ACE
- Dynamic Analysis and Earthquake Engineering
- Construction and Maintenance of Road Pavements
- Urban Hydraulics
- Coatings and Finishes
- Sustainable Construction
- Safety and Quality in Construction and Projects
- Wood and Masonry Structures
- Modelling and Evaluation of Structures
- Environmental Comfort in Buildings
- Mobility Planning and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st Phase - 20 February to 22 April
- 2nd Phase* - 20 May to 15 July
- 3rd Phase* - 20 August to 11 September
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 8 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Signed and detailed Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the ID document and VAT number
- Copy of the detailed academic certificate with the date of graduation, the degree awarded and the final classification;
- Other documents attesting that the candidate meets the necessary requirements for applying under the general contingent.
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA435 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 871 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Leiria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.