The MSc in Veterinary Education of Royal Veterinary College will equip you with the skills to develop your performance as an educator, and to provide an enhanced learning experience to anyone you teach or train.
Developed by experts at the RVC's prestigious LIVE Centre, it is a flexible programme of study aimed at:
- Professionals who are involved in the delivery of education and training, at either further or higher education institutions, undergraduate or postgraduate level, in the veterinary or para-veterinary sectors
- Practising veterinary surgeons and other para-veterinary professionals involved in workplace training.
We offer a suite of courses within the MSc in Veterinary Education. The programme comprises several stages and you should apply for the highest-level qualification that you expect to complete:
- Postgraduate Certificate (60 credits)
- Postgraduate Diploma (120 credits)
- MSc (180 credits).
The MSc in Veterinary Education is accredited by the Higher Education Academy. Associate Level graduates become AHEA and Postgraduate Certificate graduates become FHEA automatically.
- Educational Research methods – Qualitative and Quantitative
- Research project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Veterinary Medicine View 13 other Masters in Veterinary Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are required to be actively involved in the teaching and training of students and/or work-place training, as there are compulsory practical assessments that involve teaching.
- PG Diploma in Veterinary Education
- The course demands an excellent understanding of both written and spoken English language. If your first language is not English you may be required to take an English Language qualification:
IELTS (Academic) score of 7.0 or above with minimum 6.5 in each component
International10240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10240 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10240 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.