Benefits of the Advanced Master in Financial Markets at Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
- Acquire the competencies and the skill set that top financial firms are expecting from their young professionals thanks to your deep understanding of how financial markets work in practice, the connections between theory and practice of the financial markets, and your mastering of sophisticated financial techniques.
- Get the most out of the 3-month internship, which the programme helps you find, and which is a springboard to find job opportunities in leading banks and investment banks, asset managers, private equity firms, consulting firms, regulators, commodity trading firms and other institutions, both in Belgium and abroad.
- Our career service will help you in building your career thanks to our strong connection with the business sector and to our dynamic team who will accompany you into the professional world. From self-assessment to networking opportunities, our team assists you to realise your full potential. Through a wide range of seminars, coaching sessions, workshops, events and other resources, we help you to discover the career path best suited to your personal fulfilment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Corporate Finance and Valuation
- Overview of Financial Markets and Regulation
- Corporate Reporting
- European Financial Integration and Banking Regulation
- Sustainable Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Risk Management View 19 other Masters in Economics in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor or Master or equivalent (4 or 5 years of study overall)
- 3-year Bachelor (180 ECTS), followed by 2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Copies of University degree(s) and of all academic transcripts
- Copy of ID/Passport
- Profile picture
- Letters of reference
- Proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers
- Any other certificate (GMAT, GRE, etc.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.