The Shipping and Logistics degree from Middlesex University will enhance and extend previous experience in business and management
What you'll learn
- Apply existing and newly acquired knowledge and experience to complex business issues
- Prepare for leadership and transformational roles in business Improve strategic thinking and innovation skills
- Acquire improved communication, writing and time management techniques
- Demonstrate a broad perspective on organisational management and its wider impact on society and the environment
- Develop advanced knowledge of your organisation, its management and the environment in which it operates and apply this to the global maritime and related fields
- Operate and manage in a global and multicultural environment
- Develop interpersonal, networking, virtual teamwork and group management skills
- Gain higher levels of self-confidence and awareness of unique strengths and abilities
Why Choose this Programme
- Accessible – 24/7 availability from wherever you have an internet connection
- Flexible – take control of where, when, how and the rate at which you study
- Professional – industry leading course directors and tutors
- Quality – study the same course used by corporations for internal training
- Network – with tutors and like-minded professionals from around the world. Use our online tutorial forum to ask questions and share knowledge
- Save money – no additional travel or accommodation costs
- Shipping Business Environment and International Trade
- Business Strategy
- Executive Leadership
- Advanced International Marketing
- Finance and Risk Management
- Optimising Business Performance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 33 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- A Bachelors Degree or an equivalent qualification normally at second class honours or above - or equivalent international academic qualification.
- Candidates without an undergraduate honours degree must demonstrate significant managerial experience and may be required to submit a GMAT test result of 550 or higher. A full description of your experience is essential to show clearly your successful career path and the contribution you can make to the MBA programme.
A minimum of two years’ relevant managerial or professional work experience since undergraduate graduation. Managerial experience means having responsibility for people and / or functions and / or relevant technical expertise.
International8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.