The programme curriculum has been painstakingly designed to equip current and future maritime leaders with the skills, knowledge and tools they need to manage their business successfully.
How do you study the Shipping and Logistics degree from Middlesex University?When you study the MBA by distance learning, you will work in the same way as a senior manager - at times working individually whilst at others collaborating with a team of your fellow Middlesex MBA participants from a broad range of industries and locations around the world. Each learning group is monitored by a member of the course faculty to ensure syndicates perform at a high level whilst focused on typical realistic issues facing today's global organisations. Participation in group activities is compulsory and a valuable element of the learning process.
The programme is delivered using the Middlesex University learning management system, myUniHub. This is a sophisticated 24-hour online portal which gives you the flexibility to work on a high quality MBA while still meeting your work and other commitments. Blending a variety of resources and interaction methods, the programme can be successfully completed from home, work or even whilst travelling.
A Middlesex distance learning MBA does not require you to leave work for a week, a month, or every second Friday - it allows you to study from any time zone, in any part of the world and at any time of day or night. You control your study hours, working at the time and place that's right for you as you participate in asynchronous discussions, work on group projects, and complete individual assignments. You should expect to be challenged, and to spend up to 18–20 hours per week on reading, discussions and assessments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Shipping Business Environment and International Trade
- Business Strategy
- Executive Leadership
- Advanced International Marketing
- Finance and Risk Management
- Optimising Business Performance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 99 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- A Bachelors Degree or an equivalent qualification normally at second class honours or above - or equivalent international academic qualification.
- Candidates without an undergraduate honours degree must demonstrate significant managerial experience and may be required to submit a GMAT test result of 550 or higher. A full description of your experience is essential to show clearly your successful career path and the contribution you can make to the MBA programme.
- A minimum of two years’ relevant managerial or professional work experience since undergraduate graduation. Managerial experience means having responsibility for people and / or functions and / or relevant technical expertise.
- At least two years' experience working in the maritime industry or related sector.
International8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Anyone applying before 19 June 2020 will receive £1000 / US$1250 discount on the programme fees so don't delay your application.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.