The Executive Master of Business Administration from American University in Bulgaria is designed for:
- Professionals and individuals who seek additional skills to help them move up within their organizations or set up their own enterprise, willing to become part of the new executive leaders society.
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years of managerial experience, strong academic credentials, evidence of leadership in their professional and personal lives.
- Current students represent a broad range of functional backgrounds, areas of expertise and levels of management positions.
Why Executive MBA AT AUBG?
- U.S. and Bulgarian Accreditation
- Innovative curriculum focused on new concepts and best practices.
- Interactive and engaged learning based on case approach.
- Outstanding international faculty members and leading practitioners with global know-how and local awareness.
- Cultural diversity and professional experiences of fellow participants.
- Weekend classes designed for busy professionals.
- A business trip enabling EMBA students to learn from real-world business situations and practices at leading European companies.
- Excellent employment prospects and high incomes for graduates.
- Strong alumni networking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and Society
- Essential Business Skills:
- Business Communication
- Business Research Methods
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Accounting
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 5 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Bulgaria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
All students are required to have obtained a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Students with undergraduate studies in business and related fields, as well as those with undergraduate studies in other fields, are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should have a minimum of two years of professional experience, strong academic credentials, and evidence of leadership in professional and personal lives.
International11100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
EU/EEA11100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Blagoevgrad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.