The Executive Master of Business Administration program from American University in Bulgaria is recognized worldwide for its practical curriculum that provides up-to-date skills for high performance in a complex global business environment.
Why Executive MBA AT AUBG?
- U.S. and Bulgarian Accreditation
- Innovative curriculum focused on new concepts and best practices.
- Interactive and engaged learning based on case approach.
- Outstanding international faculty members and leading practitioners with global know-how and local awareness.
- Cultural diversity and professional experiences of fellow participants.
- Weekend classes designed for busy professionals.
- A business trip enabling EMBA students to learn from real-world business situations and practices at leading European companies.
- Excellent employment prospects and high incomes for graduates.
- Strong alumni networking.
- The Executive MBA program is a sixteen-month (four-term) degree program to help you refine your management style and prepare you for increasingly responsible positions.
- The program integrates the fundamentals of business with contemporary perspectives and tools. Students complete four academic courses each term (3 credits each), attend monthly leadership seminars, and participate in a team business trip, the European Business Environment (1 credit).
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 4 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Bulgaria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Undergraduate Degree
- English Language Proficiency and Tests
- Personal Qualifications
- Professional Interview
- Admissions Committee
International11100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
EU/EEA11100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Blagoevgrad
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.