Organic semiconductor technology is an important source of innovation for science and industry in Germany. Our education is not only about hands-on skills and interdisciplinarity, but also about soft skills like project management and patent law. We offer state-of-the-art study conditions and excellent coaching.
The international master programme in Organic and Molecular Electronics at TU Dresden features an all-new teaching approach, bringing together physics, chemistry, electrical engineering and materials science.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The first semester focuses on organic semiconductors, semiconductor technology and molecular modelling.
- The second semester deals with optoelectronics, soft condensed matter theory and project work.
- The third semester addresses molecular electronics, characterisation of thin films, materials for nanoelectronics and printing technology.
- The fourth semester is dedicated to the preparation of a master’s thesis.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Molecular Sciences View 28 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Germany
- first in Germany recognised university degree that qualifies for a profession in a natural science or engineering field, or an other university degree that qualifies for a profession in a study course with comparable skills' aquisition, especially in higher mathematics,
- good command of the English language.
- proof of special aptitude to study for the Master's programme: Organic and Molecular Electronics. This includes sound knowledge of the basics of classical physics with mechanics, Electrodynamics, optics, thermodynamics, and quantum theory, as well as good knowledge of the composition of matter.
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.