Why choose to do the MSc in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management from Grenoble Ecole de Management ?
The MSc in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management is designed to provide international companies in these industries with the profiles they need to be highly competitive in a complex environment.
The fashion, design and luxury industries are design-intensive and innovation-oriented industries, providing very good opportunities for growth in a hypercompetitive environment. For this reason, companies in these industries are seeking to recruit experts aware of the specific dynamics of these fields, able to manage companies and develop brands in a successful way.
- Accelerate your career by gaining the business and managerial skills required for the fashion, design and luxury industries
- Develop a deep understanding of the dynamics of the innovation-oriented fashion and design industries and the ability to manage companies and develop brands in a successful way.
- Benefit from teaching staff with extensive scientific and professional industry experience.
- Enjoy study trips with exclusive behind the scene visits to companies and industry-specific fairs and events.
- Gain real-life experience through a Live Business Case.
- Prepare for working in international contexts with a multicultural and creative learning environment.
- Earn a degree from a triple-accredited institution.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is in the top 1% in the world of business schools to hold triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This is a two-year program
- The program begins in September and requires regular attendance for one academic year followed by a Final Management Project of the student’s choice
- The Management Project may be completed at a distance and in parallel with a fulltime internship or employment
Introduction Session - Management Essentials
- Branding and Brand Equity Management
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance
- Intercultural Management
- Talent Management
- International Trade
Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
- Fundamentals of Fashion and Design
- The Legal Context of the Design and Fashion Industry
- Principles of Luxury and Managing Luxury Brands
- Integrated Communications Strategy (Corporate Communications and PR)
- Production, Operations, Purchasing and Supply Chain in the Fashion Industry
- Customer Management and Customer Intelligence
- Technology and Innovation in the Fashion and Design Business
- Industrial Design
- Retail Management
- Sustainable Luxury and Design
- Field Research
- Digital Marketing in Fashion, Design and Luxury Industries
- Luxury Sectorial Analysis including Consumer Behaviour, for example: Cosmetics Industry, Food, Wine and Hospitality, Cars and Motorbikes, Jewelry and Watches, Perfumes and Eyewear, Accessories and Leather Goods
- Final Management Project
- Research Methods for Managers
- Language (optional)
- Project Proposal
Classes are taught by GEM faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty are engaged in applied research; their teaching links theory to practice through business cases. Their diverse cultural and international background lends a strong international dimension to the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods International Business View 82 other Masters in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 references (professional and/or academic). Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (see website for requirements)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11975 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA11975 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23950 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid and scholarships available. Please visit our website for details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.