Why choose to do the MSc in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management from Grenoble Ecole de Management ?
The MSc in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management is designed to provide international companies in these industries with the profiles they need to be highly competitive in a complex environment.
The fashion, design and luxury industries are design-intensive and innovation-oriented industries, providing very good opportunities for growth in a hypercompetitive environment. For this reason, companies in these industries are seeking to recruit experts aware of the specific dynamics of these fields, able to manage companies and develop brands in a successful way.
- Accelerate your career by gaining the business and managerial skills required for the fashion, design and luxury industries
- Develop a deep understanding of the dynamics of the innovation-oriented fashion and design industries and the ability to manage companies and develop brands in a successful way.
- Benefit from teaching staff with extensive scientific and professional industry experience.
- Enjoy study trips with exclusive behind the scene visits to companies and industry-specific fairs and events.
- Gain real-life experience through a Live Business Case.
- Prepare for working in international contexts with a multicultural and creative learning environment.
- Earn a degree from a triple-accredited institution.
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is in the top 1% in the world of business schools to hold triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students can choose between a regular track (2 years) or a short track (1 year)
- Essentiel Business Skills
- Fundamentals of Fashion & Design
- The legal context of Fashion & Design
- Branding & Brand Equity Management
- Professional Development Skills
- Retail Management
- Live Business Case
- Customer Management & Customer Intelligence
- Sectorial Analysis & Study Trip
- Professional track/Professional Certificate Track
Short track students enter directly year 2.
- Industrial Design
- Sustainable Luxury & Design
- Production, Operations, Purchasing and Supply Chain in the Fashion Industry
- Principles of Luxury and managing luxury brands
- Digital Marketing in Fashion, Design & Luxury Industries
- Integrated Communication Strategy
- Luxury Sectorial Analysis
- Technology & Innovation in the Fashion & Design Business
- Foreign Language
- Responsible Leadership & Future Organisations
- Professional track/Research Track/Academic Track
Classes are taught by GEM faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty are engaged in applied research; their teaching links theory to practice through business cases. Their diverse cultural and international background lends a strong international dimension to the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesDesign Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Management of Creative Industries View 21 other Masters in Design in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Grenoble School of Management and/or in your country of interest, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 references (professional and/or academic). Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (see website for requirements)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Regular track (per year): 12 500 € ( applies for Grenoble and Paris campuses)
Short Track (full program): 16 000 € (applies to Paris campus).
For Singapore Campus fees, please refer to the partner website.
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid and scholarships available. Please visit our website for details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.