The Master in International Business Management from Berlin School of Economics and Law tackles current topics in international management as well as practical issues in global companies. In addition to traditional management skills, you learn new ways of shaping business models and value chains, marketing products and services, and new management styles. A modern mix of methodological teaching approaches and the integration of practical projects. This enables you to develop the ability to apply your knowledge to international issues in a creative, solution-based manner.
Specialisation in Digital Business Management & Leadership prepares you for leadership roles in the era of digitalisation. An international digital business safari takes you right through Berlin, a hotspot of this industry. You will witness the countless facets and opportunities this industry has to offer first-hand.
The BPS MIBMA offers you:
- Profound knowledge of concepts, theories and applications of business administration
- An interdisciplinary understanding of international management
- The option to specialise in International Management or Digital Business Management & Leadership
- A dedicated Career Service and a strong network
- International Business Environment
- Operations and Information Management
- Managing People and Organisations
- Finance and Accounting
- Personal Development I
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Each year, applications are accepted from 1 December.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business View 206 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your undergraduate university degree and transcript of records
- Proof of work experience (e.g. reference letters)
- Proof of English skills (certification must be less than three years old)
- Curriculum Vitae / resume, preferably in "europass"
- Letter of motivation explaining your choice of programme
- Copy of your passport or ID
- Non-EU-citizen: proof of three years undergraduate degree
International11600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA11600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.