This master’s programme in Product Design Engineering at Polytechnic of Leiria aims to confer the capacity to integrate knowledge of different disciplines, to frame and solve problems, to know how to communicate and to survey and produce relevant professional information, as well as managing lifelong learning.
It also allows students to gain more competences in domains related to product development so that they can better develop quality products in a rapid and innovative way, with high levels of success and effective benefits.
It will also allow active professionals to obtain a specialization in this domain, increasing the technical competence and dynamics of the region’s industrial and entrepreneurial communities.
The programme is state accredited.
- Product Design
- Sustainable Design
- High-Performance Material
- Product Modelling and Simulation
- Marketing of New Products
- Performance of Mechanical Components
- Prototyping and Rapid Manufacturing
- Energy Efficiency and Environment
- Advanced Production Technologies
- Automation and Robotics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design General Engineering & Technology View 39 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent in engineering and related fields, industrial design, and product design;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma, granted after a first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process, in engineering and related fields, industrial design, and product design;
- Holders of a foreign higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management, in engineering and related fields, industrial design, and product design;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the skills to attend this cycle of studies by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management;
International1500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA435 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 871 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Leiria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.