At the NEOMA Business School we offer a master degree in Supply Chain Management. Thanks to a solid and intellectually challenging programme, you will gain deep insights into technical, managerial and strategic skills, helping you to obtain positions as managers or consultants in the Supply Chain and Procurement sector.
Why Join This Programme
- A solid education aligned with the main challenges in Supply Chain.
- Become an SCM expert thanks to an innovative, intensive programme.
- Discover SCM mechanisms during a 5-day intensive seminar (SNCF simulator, Le Havre Port visit, Rungis market visit, SAP training etc.)
- Prepare for PMI (Project Management Institute) and Six Sigma qualifications through extensive use of information technology tools including SAP, Visual Basic training for SCM applications and professional courses.
- Apply for membership of the Association for Operations Management (APICS) and of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS).
- Develop leadership and project management skills in a varied multi-cultural environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Industrial Organization
- Transportation and Logistics
- Green Supply Chain and CSR
- Strategic Purchasing
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Modeling
- Individual Trajectory
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (Engineering, Business, Economics, etc.)
- Proof of English language ability is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, etc…)
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
- Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
- Application fees : €100
International13520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA13520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.