The curriculum gives students the unique opportunity to implement their individual research projects in collaboration with various companies.
Why this Technology of Wood, Plastic and Textiles programme at Tallinn University of Technology?
- All courses are taught by using blended learning solutions (face-to- face + e-learning) which makes the learning process more flexible
- Students have the opportunity to visit different wood-, plastic, and furniture products manufacturing companies, so they are getting familiar with production
- Three hands-on scientific research or industrial projects develop students’ skills and provide a smooth transition from university studies to a professional career
The programme gives students vocational and professional preparation for working in the international engineering industry as a designer/constructor, specialist, industrial engineer or middle manager. This curriculum gives valuable knowledge and the practical experience necessary to work with customised furniture projects (hotels, restaurants, public sector buildings, cruise ships) or material selection and technology development for plastic products manufacturing. Skills in CAD/CAM engineering work in connection with knowledge about the technological properties of wood-, laminates, plywood, chipboard, medium density fibreboard, plastics, metals, leather, textiles and composite materials that might come in handy for different professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project planning, analysis and control
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Estonian Language and Culture
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic and Financial Management
- Polymeric Materials: Synthesis and Properties
- Modern Textile Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology Forestry View 6 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Estonia
Programme specific requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in natural sciences or technical fields.
- GRE General Test
- Motivation Letter
- Online Interview and Test
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3600 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.