The Health Sciences program of University of Lucerne brings a new dimension to research, health service provision and healthcare management.
After completion of the first semester, students can focus on areas that interest them most and choose from the following Majors:
- Health Communication
- Health Behavior and Management
- Health Economics and Health Policy
- Health Services Research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Functioning Sciences
- Disciplinary Perspectives of the Health Sciences
- Health Systems and Services
- Statistics and Epidemiology
- Introduction to Public Health
- Scientific Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 8 other Masters in Health Sciences in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent higher education degree) with at least 180 ECTS from a University or a University of Applied Sciences
International864 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 864 EUR per module during 24 months.
National611 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 611 EUR per module during 24 months.
- Educational residents: 725 CHF
- Educational foreigners: 1025 CHF
Living costs for Lucerne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.