The European Master in Renewable Energy of EUREC - The Association of European Renewable Energy Research Centres is an initiative proposed and developed by the association of European Renewable Energy Research Centres (EUREC) and a consortium of Universities outlined in the Partnering Universities section.
The programme has been run since 2002 by a network of nine European Universities and research centres who are leading the way in renewable energy research, development and demonstration. It is coordinated by EUREC EEIG, a consortium of European renewable energy research centres, which has its headquarters in Brussels.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The core provides a solid foundation in the key energy technologies (wind, solar, bioenergy, hydropower). Theoretical courses which also examine the socio-economic issues surrounding the deployment of these technologies are supported by laboratory workshops. The studies for the core can be done in French, English or Spanish.
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
The applications are accepted on qualification and first-come/first-served basis. Therefore it is recommended to apply as well before the deadline.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Sustainable Energy View 12 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Belgium
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in engineering or a scientific discipline (e.g. physics, chemistry, mathematics…).
- A CV (resume) in English
- A certified copy of the university diploma and transcripts (“certified” means that the documents must bear the official University stamp to be considered valid)
- Two letters of reference
- A proof of English language proficiency (see above for minimum scores)
- A copy of your passport
- A cover letter (=letter of motivation)
- Any additional information in support of your application is welcome but not requested (eg: information on work experience)
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 EUR per year and a duration of 16 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 EUR per year and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.