Study Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme from Riga Technical University has a strong focus on students’ competencies development in logistics information technology solutions, simulation and modelling methods and tools, which develops the technical approach to solving logistics systems and supply chain problems.
- Graduates can work as a logistics systems implementation consultants and supply chain managers, logistics information systems managers, logistics and information technology project managers, logistics application software specialists, logistics systems and supply chain modelling specialists, purchasing or transportation managers, information technology department managers for logistics company.
- Graduates are also prepared for continuing work in industrial research and development as well as in scientific research and higher education.
- Basics of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Modelling and Simulation in Logistics
- Optimization Methods in Logistics
- Information Technologies in Logistics
- Materials Handling and Transportation Technologies
- Supply Chain Network Management Technologies
- Global Markets and Supply Chains
- LSCM European Dimension
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree of Engineering Science, or Natural or Social Sciences (Economics, Management), or Professional Bachelor Degree in the mentioned fields of science, or comparable education.
- Education documents must be accompanied by English translations of all certificates and transcripts along with approval of the documents authenticity;
- Students applying for master programmes will be asked to record a video interview.
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.