The Economic Policy program offered by the University of Siegen has a strong focus on economic policy, but also deals with international economic relations. It prepares students optimally for the substantial challenges and opportunities our increasingly globalized economy presents for businesses, economic policy makers and society in general. Courses will be held predominantly in the English language. The MEPS program also establishes the ideal groundwork for a career in academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Macroeconomics Beck
- Advanced Microeconomics Kessing
- Mathematics Fricke
- Econometrics Baskaran
- Basic Modules International Trade
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy View 5 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A cover letter/letter of motivation
- The application form
- The declaration on the application form
- A curriculum vitae
- A German or English copy of your bachelor diploma
- A transcript of records
- APS certificate (Applicants from the PR of China, Mongolia and Vietnam)
- Chinese, Mongolian and Vietnamnese citizens with a graduation certificate from another country (for example a British) do not have to provide an APS certificate
- All documents need to be in English or German language
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
International Students are currently not charged tuiton. A semester fee of approx. EUR 260 has to be paid before in-person registration.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.