The Art History, Curatorship and Renaissance Culture programme at School of Advanced Study, University of London is taught through classes and supervision by members of the academic staff of the Warburg Institute and by National Gallery curatorial and archival experts.
- The teaching staff of the Warburg Institute are leading academics in their field who have published widely and are involved with research related to the topics they teach.
- All of our graduates are awarded a University of London degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The course is structured around five related activities:
- Art history and Renaissance culture
- Museum knowledge
- Language, palaeographical and archive skills
- A dissertation of 15,000 words
- Participation in the broader intellectual activities of the Warburg Institute and National Gallery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Art History Museum Studies View 76 other Masters in Museum Studies in United Kingdom
- The normal minimum entrance requirement would be a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree from a recognised university in the UK, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard in any discipline in the humanities that is related to the course. In addition to a reading knowledge of one European language, applicants should have the desire to begin studying another.
- Applications from candidates who do not meet the formal academic requirements but who offer alternative qualifications and/or relevant experience, could be considered.
- English is the language of instruction and applicants are required to demonstrate an appropriate level of proficiency.
International7830 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7830 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7830 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7830 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Part time: £4,695
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.