It is one of the few programmes that are certified by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) in the direction of acquiring a Dual Award. This means that along with the MSc programme, students can also obtain the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing, thus holding a powerful certificate of international recognition. Adittionally, with the necessary work experience they will be able to register in the Chartered Institute of Marketing as an associate or a member and use the distinctive titles of ACIM or MCIM.
The whole Marketing Management programme stresses the significant impact of globalization on consumer behaviour, marketing, branding and the satisfaction of the clients' needs. The programme is structured in a way that students comprehend exactly what marketing is and how it is applied in the real world and they are not simply restricted to theories. The programme content is practical and applied in real businesses by means of case studies, field trips, guest lectures, mini projects and essays.
The programme graduates have attained the knowledge and the skills required to work in managerial positions in the wider field of marketing, and if they wish to, they can continue their studies for a doctoral degree.
In specific, the graduates can work in:
- commercial departments of companies and organizations
- advertising companies
- public relation companies
- market research companies
- consulting companies
- non-governmental organizations
- as self-employed
- University of Derby, U.K.
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- BAC (British Accreditation Council)
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Integrated marketing communications mix
- International/ intercultural marketing
- Digital marketing
- Strategic branding in the international context
- Innovation and technology in brand management
- Customer value sustainability
- Consumer behaviour in B2C markets
- Customer behaviour in B2B markets
- Decision making models
- Marketing Strategy, Vision and Leadership
- Market Research and Development
- Building a culture of Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Digital Marketing View 8 other Masters in Marketing in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of High School Leaving Certificate “Aployterion” (General or Vocational High School), or equivalent
- Two (2) passport-sized photos
- One (1) reference letter (You are advised to use Mediterranean College’s Reference Form Template)
- Proof of English language competency (IELTS 4.5 level or equivalent)*
- Academic interview
- Copy of ID-Card or Passport
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.